Easy Eggplant Stir Fry
Makes: 4 servings
2 eggplant (peeled and cubed)
1 zucchini (thinly sliced)
1 cup green bell pepper (cut into strips)
2 medium onions (sliced)
2 cups cherry tomatoes
2 cups brown rice (cooked)
2 Tablespoons olive oil
½ Teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Mix olive oil, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Place eggplant, zucchini, green bell pepper, onions and olive oil mixture into a skillet.
- Stir lightly to combine and cook over low heat until tender.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.
Total Cost: $8.31
Serving Cost: $2.08